I've talked about that F-15E I've been working on, and while hubby was away on his business trip, working on that consumed most of the quiet afternoons and evenings I had here. I put the rush on it because I wanted to have it ready for the IPMS chapter meeting last night. And, well, I made it, just by the skin of my teeth. Right up to just before departure yesterday afternoon for the meeting, I was putting components in place while the paint was still drying.
So, you ask...where are the pictures? There are none, and there won't be any for a while. Sure, I got the thing in presentable shape for last night, but at some cost, and there are some problems I need to fix. Some decals have some silvering beneath, and I need to fix that (not hard to do, just time-consuming). There's some damaged paint I need to fix, and a smudge or two that I induced as time ran out. Some of the exhaust nozzle actuators (and, yes, all those are separate parts) got sideways. And there's a spot of dried super glue that needs to be chipped away.
None of these things are deal-breakers, and I'll be able to fix them and have a nice shelf-sitter, but before I present the model to the rest of the world...and all that, you know. But even with all its many flaws, the model was a big hit last night, so I got that goin' for me. Which is nice.